TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The 163 Retail Park “Be Rewarded with RM50 Cash Back” campaign begins from:
a. Stamp(s) Collection : 1 July 2022 till 30 September 2022
b. Cash Voucher(s) Redemption : 4 July 2022 till 16 October 2022
- The Redemption is open to all aged 18 and above, except employees of 163 Retail Park including its affiliations and related companies, representatives, vendors, agents and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters including spouses and Tenants). Retailer’s staff are strictly not allowed to redeem.
- Participant is entitled to redeem one (1) stamp each with every purchase of RM50 in a single or combination of two (2) ORIGINAL receipt(s) made on the same day at any outlets in 163 Retail Park.
- Participant will only be awarded their qualified number of stamp(s). Maximum Five (5) stamps can be earned per day, per participant. Redemption Card must be presented during redemption of stamp(s).
- A new Redemption Card will be given to Participant in any course of misplaced/lost of card/etc for the redemption. Combination of card(s), transfer of stamps(s) or incomplete card(s) will be disqualified for redemption.
- Participant is required to submit proof of purchase, also known as outlets original receipt(s) to our Customer Service Personnel for verification before redemption. Redemption must be made on the same day as per date stated on the original receipt(s).
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualified any proof of purchase/receipt(s) that are backdated, photocopied, reprinted, defaced, mutilated, forged, reproduced or altered.
- Limited to first 800 sets of redemption. While cashback(s) last. The Organiser reserves the rights to end the Redemption when total of allocated cashback(s) sets has been fully redeemed.
- To redeem the Cash Voucher(s), Participant must surrender the Complete Redemption Card and provide their
identification Card (MyKad)/Passport for verification. The details on the Redemption Card must match with the details as per identification Card (MyKad)/Passport. No representatives are allowed to make redemption on Participant’s behalf.
- Any bill payment(s) (including telecommunication, utility, postal services), reload/top up (including Touch & Go, Prepaid) transactions from banks, money changers and purchases of gift vouchers/cards or any form of
cash/shopping vouchers(s) are not eligible for the redemption.
- Participants are advised to inspect their Cash Voucher(s) upon immediate Redemption as once redeemed. No
exchanged, returned, or refunded will be entertained.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss, liabilities, expenses or damages how so ever incurred or sustained by the Participant and/or any other person by reason of, arising from or in connection with the Redemption.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of 163 Retail Park’s management shall be deemed final and conclusive. No further correspondence, queries or appeals shall be entertained.
- 163 Retail Park reserves the right to omit, add or amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notice and will not be liable for any loss or damages resulting from taking part in the Contest and/or use and/or redemption of their prize. Any new or amended Terms and Conditions shall supersede the existing Terms and Conditions.