THE WOW MOM – SPECIAL 50 | MOTHER’S DAY CAMPAIGN
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 163 Retail Park “Mother’s Day – SPECIAL 50” is open to all except employees of 163 Retail Park Management staff, tenants and retailer’s staff.
- The “Mother’s Day – SPECIAL 50” begins from 1 May 2021 till 9 May 2021.
- Participate in 163 Retail Park “Mother’s Day – SPECIAL 50” with any amount spend in 163 Retail Park outlets on the same day. Winning is so easy! Follow three (3) simple steps as below :
a) Step 1 : Fill up the form
b) Step 2 : Attach receipt(s) with the form
c) Step 3 : Drop the form into the designated box
- (x50) Lucky Winners will be selected to WIN up to RM1,000 Cash Vouchers. Each winner will receive 163 Retail Park RM20 Cash Voucher(s) per/set.
- All winners are to collect their respective prizes from 18 May 2021, (Tue) after the winner announcement via our social media page (FB). Any unclaimed prizes will be forfeited on 18 June 2021, (Fri) at 10pm.
- All prizes are presented to the winners as is: basis and Mall Management shall not be responsible howsoever for the usability, suitability, warranty, quality, and condition of the prizes. Cash Voucher(s) are strictly not resaleable, transferable nor exchangeable for cash or other form of item(s).
- Winner(s) are advised to inspect their Cash Voucher(s) upon immediate collection.
- The Organiser reserves the right to replace the prizes with any items of equal value without prior notice, subject to availability. The Organiser reserves the right to use the names and photographs of winners for advertising and publicity purposes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualified any proof of purchase/receipt(s) that are backdated, photocopied, reprinted, defaced, mutilated, forged, reproduced or altered.
- Any bills of payment(s) (including telecommunication, utility, postal services), reload/top up (including Touch & Go, Prepaid), transactions from banks, money changers and purchase of gift vouchers/cards or any form of cash/shopping voucher(s) are not eligible for “Special 50”.
- The organiser shall not be liable for any loss, liabilities, expenses, injury, claim or damages how so ever incurred or sustained by the Participant and/or any other person by reason of arising from or in connection with the “Mother’s Day – SPECIAL 50”.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of 163 Retail Park’s management shall be deemed final and conclusive. No further correspondence, queries or appeals shall be entertained.
- 163 Retail Park reserves the right to omit, add or amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and will not be liable for any loss or damages resulting from taking part in the Contest and/or use and/or redemption of their prize. Any new or amended Terms and Conditions shall be supersede the existing Terms and Conditions.